Payments & Refunds
Payment for Courses
- Beginning March 1, 2015, all academy attendees are required to submit payment for their course prior to the end of the course.
- Attendees are requested to submit payment for their course prior to the start of the course however, they will be permitted to pay for their course during the course.
- Anyone not paid in full prior to the end of the course will not receive a certificate at the conclusion of the course.
Forms of Payment Accepted
At this time, we accept cash or check (check preferred). Make payment to City of Texas City or Texas City Law Enforcement Training Academy (TCLETA).
Mail payment to:
Texas City Law Enforcement Training Academy
1004 9th Avenue North
Texas City, TX 77590
- No refunds will be issued for attendees failing to show up for a course.
- Attendees who have paid for their course, but are unable to attend may receive a credit to be used towards a future course, if they send notification via email that they will not be in attendance at least 1 business day before the start of a course.
- Departments who have paid for an attendee may send a substitute in place of the registered attendee, if they send notification via email of the change at least 1 business day before the start of the course.
No Show Policy
- Anyone registered for a course who fails to show up for the course, will still be required to pay for that seat.
- Anyone needing to cancel a registration may do so at least 1 business day before the start of a course.
- Anyone who is registered for a course and fails to notify via email that they will not be in attendance at least 1 business day before the start of the course, will receive an invoice for that seat.
- Attendees will not be allowed to register for future courses until the invoice is paid.