We have established Complaint Status Categories. As each complaint works through the Code Complaint Report Module it is assigned a Status for tracking purposes:
• Pending –Each complaint received is automatically assigned Pending status. This status indicates that an investigator has not yet reviewed the complaint.
• Accepted – Complaint has been accepted for investigation and review by a Code Enforcement Official.
• In Progress – The complaint is being actively worked as a Code Enforcement Project.
• Completed – Case is closed with satisfactory result. This may be either by voluntary compliance or forced compliance.
• Canceled – a complaint may be canceled because we have received the same complaint from another citizen.
• Declined – Upon investigation an investigator was unable to identify a code violation.
• Occasionally, an investigator may provide an update during the In Progress status as available.